1. Put some desiccant (eg: silica gel) or drying tube in the piano. The desiccant can be put in separate little bags.
2. Put a dehumidifier or humidometer at home to make sure the humidity is between 40%- 70%.
1. Keep the radiator or heater away from the piano. Don’t put the piano near the window or the place where the sunlight comes directly. This will do harm to the outside and inside parts, which will lead to reduce of the quality of tone and intonation.
2. Proper temperature and moisture, good ventilation environment are necessary for the performance ability and acoustics quality. Try to keep the temperature between 20~25℃.
1. If there is fault phenomenon, repair it in time. Otherwise, continuing playing the piano will easily damage the internal parts. At least make a general overhaul once a year. Make a toning check once 2-3 months.
2. Periodic maintenance and toning check are made to find the problem and clear up the trouble in time, which makes the piano at its best.
3. Don’t put picture frames, vase or other decorations on the piano in case not to influence the sound when playing or damage the piano surface when they drop accidentally.